- Testing Stone For Kitchen Countertop Usability -The Lemon Juice and Oil Test
- Color Sealing your grout… is it all it’s cracked up to be?
- DO’S AND DON’TS FOR ROUTINE CARE OF YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERS AND VANITY TOPS
- Why does white marble turn yellow ?
- Everything (and then some) You Ever Wanted to Know About Sealing Your Natural Stone
Author Archives: taadminmmy
Question for Dr. Fred.
Does Your Countertop Need Sun Screen? If you have granite or quartz (engineered stone) tops that are exposed to UV light, you may need to take some preventive steps to keep it protected from fading. Over the past few years …
Do I Need To Seal My Grout?